Certificate Course in Regulatory Affairs (API)
- To provide an overview on the general legal requirements to bring a pharmaceutical product to market –whether it is the creation of a new product, or import/export of a product to a new market – and maintaining it afterwards.
- To decipher a thorough and up-to-date knowledge of federal laws and regulations as they apply to all stages of the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and medical device products.
- To create experts in the field of RA documentation and research
- To help students build their career in RA and become RA professionals.
- To provide students with a global knowledge of Regulatory Affairs.
- To create a thorough understanding of important regulatory concepts.
- To create experts in the field of RA documentation and research.
- To encourage continuous learning and development in RA field.
- To clear the basic fundamentals of RA.
- To update knowledge of existing RA professionals.